Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons and maintain an open door policy with all employees. Comply with safety and security standards of the corporation and complying with pre-determined internal control procedures. Is responsible to provide friendly and professional beverage service and preparation in accordance with Internal Control policies and procedures.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest calibre of guest service to all guests and employees.
- Make and serve various beverages as requested in a professional manner to ensure prompt service.
- Ensure inventory levels and cleanliness of area throughout the shift.
- Must strictly adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined by the Food & Beverage Department Internal Control Manual (ICM).
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with safety procedures including the use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- This position requires availability to work day/evening/night shifts including weekends and holidays.
- This position requires the ability to be on your feet for periods of up to 12 hours.
- Must adhere to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and other applicable municipal, provincial, and federal laws and regulations.
- Additional or different responsibilities or duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
- Requires experience in the related field of one (1) or more years in a fast paced work environment.
- Possess organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced large volume business and has knowledge of all acceptable currency issues.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registration
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Smart Serve Certificate.
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- Requires an A.G.C.O. Category 2 Gaming Registration (this could be applied for after obtaining an offer of employment but prior to starting work.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD A COPY OF THEIR RESUME TO
The Social YGK
Attention: Human Resources
1600 Bath Road
Kingston, ON K7M 4X6
Social Media: /SocialYGK
OR FAX: 613-634-3135
OR EMAIL: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however; only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Once interviewed, only those being offered employment will be contacted.
Your résumé will be maintained in our files for a period of three months and then will be destroyed. Interested applicants should reapply after the three-month period.