Working in a fast paced environment and reporting to the Food Services Manager, this individual will participate in all food production, help maintain inventories and implement standards. You will be responsible for and participation in all culinary activities including banquets, all food preparation and stewarding; with all local provincial and federal health codes; participation and assisting in all training and development seminars; ensure department objectives are met and continually maintained.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Prepare food according to recipe under supervision of the Food & Beverage Manager
- Portion control
- Bake, roast, steam, broil and otherwise cook food
- Responsible for presentation and garnishment
- Must directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a High School diploma or comparable working experience.
- Positive Attitude.
- Must be comfortable with standing on feet for duration of shift.
- Guest service focused with a professional, positive and outgoing personality.
- Neat, professional and well groomed.
- Able to work under stressful/pressure guest situations while solving issues and delivering results.
- Required to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD A COPY OF THEIR RESUME TO:
The Social YGK
Attention: Human Resources
1600 Bath Road
OR FAX: (613) 634-3135
OR EMAIL: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however; only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Your résumé will be maintained in our files for a period of six months and then will be destroyed. Interested applicants should reapply after the six-month period.